Exploring and building confidence is essential for women if we are going to continue to be successful in the world of business and beyond. Our Confidence in Women and RenewYou programmes will leave you feeling renewed, re-energised and empowered.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Confidence in Women
Exploring and Building Confidence is essential for women if we are going to continue to be successful in the world of business and beyond. We need to ensure we are not limited by traits that are stereotyped as feminine – empathic, respectful, considerate or ‘nice’ and recognise these as assets, not liabilities in any realm of life.
At Fiona Bradley Training we are passionate about exploring the concept of confidence in women and learning to embrace confidence as an asset in our personal and professional life.
We can facilitate workshops or one to one coaching in this area so if you would like to find how we could help you or your female talent grow contact us to discuss.
Areas of Focus
- The labels women give themselves and how these impact on self-beliefs & behaviours.
- Their inner dialogue – negative self-talk and the limiting behaviours this leads to
- Techniques to reframe beliefs to create more positive affirmations and success mantras.
- Who they surround themselves with and the impact these choices have on their success – dropping your energy vampires!
- Their strengths and the possibilities these present.
RenewYou is a one day personal development course for women which could literally change your life and make your next 12 months your best ever. It’s a great confidence booster and a fabulous opportunity to take stock and reflect on what you want from the next 12 months.
You’ll leave feeling renewed and re-energised after this friendly, relaxed, yet powerful one day course which is all about you and what you want from life. If you’re at a crossroads career-wise or personally, or simply want time away from the hurly burly of day to day life to reflect, read on for dates and venues to suit you. RenewYou was written with you in mind.
Outcomes for You
- You’ll get to spend the entire day focussing on YOU and what your goals are for the next 12 months – and beyond!
- You’ll identify where you want to be, and how you want to get there using Jane’s proven, practical and inspirational techniques.
- A recent Institute of Leadership & Management Report said women felt a lack of confidence held them back from getting to the top. Not if you do this course. You’ll leave with your confidence well and truly boosted and knowing how to maintain that inner belief in yourself.
- You’ll uncover the thoughts that have previously held you back and frustrated your efforts, AND learn how to banish them for ever!
- You will discover how to connect with your ‘positive self’ and identify your internal mail. Create your own spam filter!
- You’ll enjoy the company of wonderful, inspiring women (like you) who share a desire to take charge of their lives!
- You’ll leave with your own brand new, inspirational RenewYou journal to continue your progress
- at home & work over the next 12 months.
- You’ll have a great action plan made to take you forward and keep you on track.
- You will have invested in your own continuing professional development (certificate can be provided)
- You’ll have the opportunity for some great follow on women’s coaching with Fiona at a special RenewYou delegate rate.
Beating Imposter Syndrome
Imposter Syndrome is a fear-based response with those suffering fearing they are ‘never enough’. It undermines the fantastic work of many highly talented women resulting in them not achieving their highest potential, holding them back from leaning into greater opportunities and it increases stress and burnout, all of which obstruct them in achieving their goals and ambitions.
Our workshops can help you overcome these issues, enabling you to explore assertiveness and confidence; helping you to reclaim your power and personal authority through realising and valuing our unique talents and strengths.
Our half day workshop looks at Overcoming Imposter Syndrome & Confidence Building with the full day programme expanded to include Assertiveness Skills. To find out more click on our full programme outline.
Outcomes for You
The programme focus on Overcoming Imposter Syndrome & Confidence Building and Assertiveness skills allowing participants to understand:
- Self-limiting beliefs;
- Labels and how these are serving them;
- The importance of aligning intention and impact;
- The need for congruence between words and non-verbal messaging;
- Individual strengths and what are their areas for development.
- Assertiveness as a strength and how to behave assertively to achieve balance and control if business and life.